Connecting the modern workplace with SharePoint and OneDrive: Announcements at Ignite 2017
As part of Microsoft 365, SharePoint and OneDrive connect the workplace with intelligent content management and intranets. Digital transformation is driving growth across Microsoft 365, SharePoint and OneDrive.� Today:
- More than 300,000 organizations have SharePoint and OneDrive in Office 365, including 85% of the Fortune 500
- More than 65% of all SharePoint seats are now online vs. 35% for on-premises licenses
- Growth in active users was 90% in the last year alone
- Customers are leveraging our investments in OneDrive, with 300% growth in file sync
- We were recognized as leaders by analysts in six Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
Last week at Microsoft Ignite 2017, we announced new innovations that further empower you to share and work together, to inform and engage people, to transform business processes, and to harness collective knowledge. �In addition, we announced new capabilities for organizations to protect and manage data, and to build custom solutions with SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft 365.
A look at the highlights is available here.