The Office 365 Hands-on Kitchen
Sunday, February 10
9:00am - 5:00pm
In the real-world, solving mainstream collaboration challenges requires getting your hands dirty. Join a select list of “Chefs” (Speakers) as they create “recipes” for collaboration challenges with cooks – you!
Create: Solving real-world challenges in a hands-on way
Connect: With Speakers and other like-minded participants who want to learn by doing
Collaborate: Work together to cook something delicious using all the ingredients available in Office 365!
- Up to Five teams each with a max of Seven cooks in the kitchen.
- Each team will be led by two “Master Chefs” (SPTechCon Speakers) to guide them through the solution cooking process.
- There will be one hour of introductions and organization prior to getting started with the Hands-on Kitchen. The remainder of the day up until 5:00 pm will be reserved for team members to strategize and cook their solution.
- Additional $200 Fee (Select Add On to the Full Conference Pass when registering)
- Limit of 30 participants – so sign up soon to reserve a spot!
- Learn this real-world stuff in a hands-on way.
- Learn from and network directly with world-renowned Office 365, Azure, and SharePoint experts.
- Scenario can help solve every day, mainstream issues we all see in our organizations.
- Build relationships within the Office 365 community, the conference organizers, etc.